If you are a business or an individual who wishes to create an online presence you know how essential it is to have a website.
Every day loads of websites are being created but if you feel like creating a website or personal blog is a very technical task and you do not have the skill for the same then let me tell you some good news.
This era is considered the busiest era and this is the main reason why people are looking for convenience everywhere. Everyone wants time-saving options in everything they do.
Earlier it was a very complicated task to create your own blog. But now with the arrival of the GreenGeeks Quick Launch Wizard tool, it is as easy as eating a piece of cake. Well, follow this step-by-step guide to know how to create a blog within seconds.
To create a blog the main requirements are:
- Selecting a domain name
- Web hosting
Web hosting plays a major role here. So you need to select the best hosting available in the market. The criteria for a great web hosting are:
- Disk Space
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Also, do they give a free domain?
I would straightly recommend to you to go for GreenGeeks. But let me explain why. GreenGeeks meets all of the above criteria. It is an eco-friendly web hosting company with 99.99% uptime. It has a great user interface, packed with features, free CDN, free SSL certificate, live chat support, affordable and most importantly they offer unconditional 30 days money-back guarantee.
GreenGeeks has been documented by the United States Environmental Protection Agency because of its promise to help the environment from the damage brought by too much carbon emissions. As their promise to the environment, GreenGeeks have recovered energy for at least 3 times of what they have consumed.
For as low as $2.49 per month with no hidden fees and a unconditional 30 day money back guarantee, you can start building your website.
Isn’t it convenient, not only you can help out our environment, but you can also save a lot of money for your business online.
Set up your blog using the GreenGeeks Quick Launch Wizard tool
- First Click Here to visit the GreenGeeks website and then click on the “Get Started Now” button.
2. Choose a web hosting package suitable to your needs. If you’re a complete beginner then I would recommend you to go for the Lite package which is priced at $2.49/month.
3. Now you will need to register a domain name for your blog. It’s free for a year. If you already have a domain registered then you will get a free domain transfer.
4. After successful registration of domain name, fill in your personal info like email, name, address, mobile number… etc
5. Now, fill in your payment details and make the payment. Make sure to re-check everything before you make the payment.
6. After the completion of payment you will receive a confirmation email. In the email, you will get a link to the login panel. Visit the site and log in using your email and password.
7. Now create your blog using GreenGeeks Quick Launch Wizard. This tool will help you to create your website within seconds. Click on “Start New Website”. You can also migrate your website with GreenGeeks for free.
8. Choose WordPress as your CMS as it is easy to manage and the most commonly used CMS on the internet.
9. Now, choose a theme as per your needs. Keep in mind that the design of your blog solely depends on the theme you choose.
10. You’ve successfully created your blog. Now, click on “Go to WP dashboard” or access directly via Here and design your blog however you want it to be.